‘You cannot get out of this life alive’ Leo Buscaglia
Winning choices or losing choices are revealed on scoreboards.
Which are your favorite games? From computer games to sport there is a great variety of stuff to keep you busy?
Thoughts in Action
- Who wants to win in games all the time?
- How do you plan your strategies to win?
- Do you spend most of your time exiting a game or going backwards because you are losing?
Games are temporary. The game of life is permanent with no ‘exit points’ or ‘replay’ buttons. We are in the game of life until death…
Do you want to:
- Equip yourself to be enthusiastically prepared and ready for what?
- Handle questionable circumstances through appropriate and relevant approaches and responses?
- Visualize yourself staying controlled when faced with difficult conditions?
- Imagine waking up in the morning thinking rational and reliable thoughts?
I am yet to meet an individual who wants to remain in mediocrity or even worse with a victim mentality.