It is not easy being a survivor in a world filled with the victim mentality.
Here are 10 traits which a victim may show
- Feels insecure and unsafe.
- Stays oblivious as to the cause of their unhappiness.
- Lacks self-discipline.
- Struggles with conflict situations.
- Makes comparisons and then feels depressed.
- Dwells in doubt, deception and ignorance.
- Imagines everyone is out to get them.
- Expects others to take responsibility for their lives.
- Takes troublesome behaviours.
- Lives with a sense of helplessness and disappointment.
Changing for a victim to a survivor
- Understand they have to know how to take self-education seriously.
- Use each day to do something productive.
- Take control for themselves in their game of life.
- Never give up and see problems as a way to think constructively.
- Learn how to become effective in their relationships.
- Grab each opportunity in making something great.
- Analyse their choices preventing making unsuitable choices.
- Are aware that their actions will present consequences, both good and bad.
How to become a survivor?
- Make up your mind that you are going to become a survivor and take the necessary action like self-education to move ahead of the competition.
- Check that your emotions and thoughts are balanced and logical because unsettled emotions and unrealistic thoughts pull you down.
- Mix with people who add value and meaning to your life.
- Avoid seeking acceptance and approval from others, you are wasting your time…approve YOU!
- Write down your strengths and focus on and think about these and never your weaknesses.
- Discover your talents and abilities and improve these in order to find your potential.
If you are a survivor, great! Now you can help others…