Think about how you approach and respond to people.
Fairly soon I shall be replacing the slightly changed book ‘Inner Voice – Winning Choice’ on Amazon.com in eBook format. I am going to post the sections which I call ‘SAY IT!’ in my next few posts. At the end of each chapter, I allow the reader to think about how they can start changing their dialogue in their personal inner voice and thoughts.
- I am not going to continually correct people and make them feel foolish.
- I am not going to express my critical thought-language even if people are expressing the wrong information.
- I don’t want to sound offensive and too smart and always correct people
- I am rather going to make a good suggestion by choosing appropriate words and leaving the choice to them.
- I am going to make a point in becoming considerate and respectful and non-judgemental.
- If they make a mistake because they are using the problematic thought-language, I am going to ask them to re-think what they have said in their own time.
I shall publish when the book has been replaced on Amazon.com on this page.