Prevent deceiving yourself in your thought-language.
Your thought-language is the area where you store everything you have said to yourself in your inner voice and thoughts, heard from others and experienced so far.
- I am going to create an approach and desire to win through my thought-language.
- As I talk to myself in my inner voice and thoughts, I must stop blaming others for my irrational thoughts about my past.
- If I cannot change stuff, I must stop reminding myself of what I cannot change and instead analyze what I can change and do it.
- I need to appreciate that I cannot develop into an achiever and move forward if I keep dwelling on unpleasant information.
- My winning choice is that I am on my exciting journey of life.